How does the affiliate traffic sharing of Associate-O-Matic Lite work?

With Associate-O-Matic Lite, you keep 90% of the affiliate traffic from your site. This means 9 out of 10 times, your Amazon Associate ID will be used with Buy buttons. The other 10% (1 out of 10 times) you share your affiliate traffic with Associate-O-Matic.

If a person adds 10 items to their cart with your ID and 1 item with our ID, the commissions get split out at line level so you get credit for the 10 items and we get credit for the 1.

Have more questions? Submit a request

0 Comments

Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk